SYSTEM SAVED ME PODCAST
Episode 002: Brandi Bernoskie – Streamline Your Client Onboarding
This episode is brought to you by The Kolada Group.
Today, I’m discussing client intake/onboarding processes. My guest is Brandi Bernoskie from Alchemy + Aim. She and I discuss how she improved her client intake system and how it increased the productivity of her business.
- (03:38) Steps Brandi took to create a better client intake system
- (07:40) E-mail automation programs
- (10:35) Brandi’s best financial investment for her business
- (15:05) Brandi’s worst financial investment for her business
- (18:12) Onboarding teams with the Kolbe method
QUOTE OF THE EPISODE:
“I know any time I have a pain point in my business, a system needs to be created.”
Brandi Bernoskie is owner and Chief Alchemist at Alchemy+Aim, an agency specializing in website development and strategy for thought leaders, business owners, and creative entrepreneurs. She and her team work with clients to create websites tailor-made to expand their clients’ presence and visibility, give them space to do their genius work, and let their authentic spirit shine.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND HER:
Jordan is the head honcho at The Kolada Group. Her business love language is efficiency and she’s boss at organizing everything. Strengths Finder: Focus, Discipline, Responsibility, Futuristic, Maximizer