SYSTEM SAVED ME PODCAST
Episode 005: Megan Weaver – Automating Your Digital Downloads
This episode is brought to you by The Kolada Group.
On today’s show, I’m discussing digital product downloads. My guest is Megan Weaver, a Dallas-based lifestyle and fashion photographer. She and I discuss how she improved her product download system by switching from a manual process to an automated program, and how it increased the productivity of her business. If you’re a visual learner and want to see how to incorporate this system for yourself, grab your Action Sheet for this episode!
- (2:00) Introducing Megan and her business model
- (3:15) Paypal and personal email: Megan’s original digital download system
- (6:00) Megan’s updated, automated system
- (9:20) Creating and selling a Facebook community
- (10:10) Megan’s best financial investment
- (11:00) Megan’s worst financial investment in business
QUOTE OF THE EPISODE:
“Anything that you can automate is a beautiful thing”- host “I have to make sure I have all the knowledge and tools needed if I do invest in something so it’s not a total waste”- Megan
- Episode Link
- Evernote Keynote
- Quicktime DPD: Digital Product Delivery – Megan’s preferred system
- Gumroad Teachable Aweber– Megan’s preferred email marketing
- Marie Forleo’s B School Socially Aligned class on Facebook ads
Megan Weaver wants to live in a world where there are only beautiful photos and every blogger can confidently shoot pictures they’re proud of sharing online.
As a photographer for fashion and lifestyle bloggers and women entrepreneurs in Dallas, she’s been a featured speaker at Thrive Blogger Conference, Bloguettes Branding Workshop and Blogger 2 Boss Conference with more on the calendar for 2016. Her work has been featured in Rue Magazine, The Style Line, and PureWow among others.
When she’s not behind the camera or helping bloggers become confident photographers, you can find her traveling with her talented husband, devouring the latest Vogue editorial, and taking care of her small but mighty succulent garden.
WHERE TO FIND HER:
Jordan is the head honcho at The Kolada Group. Her business love language is efficiency and she’s boss at organizing everything. Strengths Finder: Focus, Discipline, Responsibility, Futuristic, Maximizer